RPL Form for All
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) is a huge step in this aspect. Under this scheme, the people working in their respective fields can get Certification from the Government of India. These Certificates are valid in All International markets because NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) is a member of International Skill Councils.
RPL Form for Females & BPL Card Holders
It is for those who have BPL card (Below Poverty Line) with minimum 10th certificate. RPL is free for all the females as well. They don’t have to pay any fees to get RPL certificate. Government will give Rs 500 to each candidate who gets the certificate. Government will also provide the 2 years Accidental Insurance for free.
1. The exam of course will be held on offline.
2. Candidate must have BPL card to register for Free RPL.
3. Candidate should be 18 years old or above.
4. Candidate must have Aadhar Card.
5. Candidate should have 10th class certificate with 2 years working experience in fitness field. If candidate has 12th class certificate then he must have only 1 year working experience. Candidate has to submit the experience certificate as well.
6. Candidate has to go to our local center to appear for the exam, they cannot do exam online.
GMSA will collect all the data and submit it to Govt. of India. They will review each and every candidate to make sure they meet all the requirements to get Fitness Certificate.
Test & Certificate
1. Assessment test will be done OFFLINE at the affiliated center few weeks after the RPL registration.
2. Govt. will send username & password to login the website to appear for the exam.
3. Once you clear the exam, certificate will be sent by Govt. of India.